RETURNS PROCESS- POLICY & PROCEDURE
About Our Returns Policies
Our Returns department will help guide you through the return process:
1. Contact customer service at Natashahs by emailing to email@example.com & request a Return Authorization Code (RA#) for your return.
2. Print out the RA form sent to you by the department after filling it completely.
- Please write your Return Authorization Code mentioned on the return form and on the outside of the shipping box on the front of the package so that it is clearly visible.
- Send your item(s) with Security Tag(s) attached, original packing materials, return form, and original invoice to us by an insured carrier and retain the tracking number for your records.
- Orders Less than $500: Ship your package by USPS, FedEx or UPS.
- Orders More than $500: Ship your package by USPS Registered Mail with insurance for the full value.
We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please DO NOT write "jewelry" or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package. You will receive the return shipping address by email.
- After we receive your package, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition & authenticity of the returned item(s).
- A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 7 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
The items under the following will be accepted as returns for refund :
Jewelry & watches - the policy rules are mentioned clearly under Returns Policy.
Handbags, clothing and some accessories have their specific return policy.
Please note that we cannot accept the return of opened items, items with their tags removed, items returned more than 30 days past delivery . Bill of sale is required for return of item.
- The original Invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- The Security Tag attached to the jewelry must not be removed. If the Security Tag is removed from the jewelry, the merchandise is not returnable or exchangeable. This is a security feature we use to verify the authenticity of the item.
- Non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- Special orders and engraved items are not returnable. If there was an error made on our part, we will happily exchange your order.
- If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift or you will be charged the purchase price of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.
In some cases returns are not acceptable.
After packing your return, please send it back to us as directed by the Returns Department, mentioning the RA number on the box. We'll notify you via e-mail .