XS™ Energy Drink – Variety Case
Twelve 250 mL/8.4 oz. Cans
A BLAST OF ENERGY AND NONE OF THE SUGAR!™ – Positive energy to fuel your next adventure. Packed with 80 mg of caffeine, mega doses of B vitamins, 1–2 g of carbs and only 10 calories per can.
Twelve 250 mL (8.4 oz.) Cans
All of the energy, none of the sugar!™
XS™ Energy Drinks are packed with just the right amount of caffeine and B-vitamins, and are bursting with great taste, yet they don’t contain the level of sugar and carbs in other popular energy drinks.
- Made with a blend of premium ingredients and B-vitamins.
- Only 10 calories per can.
- 80 mg of caffeine per can, comparable to a small cup of coffee.
- No carbs and sugar-free.
Each case includes:
- 3 - XS™ Energy Drink - Citrus
- 3 - XS™ Energy Drink - Cranberry-Grape
- 3 - XS™ Sparkling Energy - Pink Grapefruit
- 3 - XS™ Energy Drink - Tropical
- Flavors and assortment are subject to change.
Deposit charges and refunds will vary by province.
High caffeine content
Caution: Do not consume more than 2 cans daily. Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women and individuals sensitive to caffeine.
Do not mix with alcohol.
Ingredient information, including Nutrition Facts, can be found on the individual product page:
- XS™ Energy Drink - Citrus Blast
- XS™ Energy Drink - Cranberry-Grape Blast
- XS™ Sparkling Energy - Pink Grapefruit
- XS™ Energy Drink - Tropical Blast
Enjoy up to two XS™ Energy Products (including XS™ Energy Drinks, XS™ Sparkling Energy Drinks, XS™ Intense Pre-Workout Boost and XS™ Boost + Focus Dietary Supplement) daily to stay energized and focused.
Is it possible to overdose on B vitamins?
B vitamins are part of the group called “water soluble” vitamins. Excessive amounts of water soluble vitamins are naturally expelled by the body.
Are XS™ Energy Drinks okay for pregnant women or children?
XS™ Energy Drinks are not recommended for children, or women who are pregnant or nursing. If you have additional questions, please consult with your physician.
Are XS™ Energy Drinks Certified Kosher?